I am pleased to tell you that today we announced the details of the 2012 Centrify Customer Conference. It is going to be held June 5-6, 2012, in New York City and is free for all Centrify customers to attend. The first day (June 5th) is the main part of the conference, and the second day of the conference (June 6th) is an optional day of advanced technical training — a $2,400 value — which again is no charge for attendees. To register for the event, please visit http://www.centrify.com/customerconference.
Some of the highlights of the conference will include:
- Learn about Centrify’s strategy and vision, including a look at the cloud, mobile and SaaS themes driving Centrify’s solutions roadmap and how they can benefit their business
- Hear about security and identity management issues for on-premise, cloud, and mobile computing
- Uncover new ways to deal with BYOD trends in their organizations
- Learn best practices and hear about real-world implementations from other Centrify customers in the areas of security, compliance, and privilege identity management
- Explore ideas from the Centrify customer community and tap into the deep knowledgebase of Centrify product management staff
- Network with VPs, CISOs, and IT staff in similar roles from other leading companies
Also, I will be there giving the keynote, so feel free to pass on any suggestions for anything you want me to draw attention to.
We designed the conference for senior IT executives, IT management and technical staff, and the agenda will allow for open discussion and presentations from Centrify experts and customers on topics such as identity and access management business issues, the changing architecture and security requirements introduced by the cloud, and managing the growing use of Apple products in the enterprise — from Macs to iPhones to iPads. In addition to interactive sessions led by Centrify and customers, attendees can look forward to networking with colleagues from other companies, and gain a lot of insight into driving more value from their Centrify deployment today and in the future.
And again, it is free for customers, and includes an optional day of advanced technical training — a $2,400 value — which too is free of charge for attendees. And we will be giving each attendee a nice Centrify button-down shirt, so even more motivation to attend!
So in summary &ellip;
- Registration for the 2012 Centrify Customer Conference is now open to all Centrify customers.
- It is being held June 5-6, 2012, at the Millennium Broadway Hotel in New York City.
- For more information or to register for the event, visit http://www.centrify.com/customerconference.
I look forward to seeing you there!!!